June 27, 2013
If you click the Ask A Librarian button
you'll now go to a new resource.
It's super easy - all you have to do is start typing your question in the search box...
...and if we've already answered it, a link will appear as you type.
If we haven't answered your question before...
...not to worry, you can enter your question in the form provided.
And someone will get back you ASAP.
Easy as can be!
June 24, 2013
New Way to Renew Books and Check Fines...
The MyAccount button takes you to a new login page:
The first time you use this you will be required to create an account.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
- Start here (or once in I-Share, go to LOGIN & Create New Account):
- Create a new username & password -- anything you want! (We recommend using your email Columbia username and password)
- Enter your Borrower ID*:
*Borrower ID is the 14-digit number on the back of your Columbia ID.
June 6, 2013
In honor of Bike To Work Week we've put together some resources on cycling:
|Photo courtesy of U.S. National Archives on Flickr Commons|
- City of Chicago Bike Maps
- Chicago Online Bike Map & Trip Planner
- Protected & Buffered Bike Lanes - Active Transportation Alliance and CDOT
- Maps and Route Tools - Chainlink: A Chicago Bicycling Online Community
|Photo courtesy of State Library Queensland on Flickr Commons|
- Bike Commuter Challenge
- City of Chicago Bike Week Events & Partnerships
- Bike to Work & Bikes on Transit - Active Transportation Alliance
- Bike to Work Week Events - Higher Gear Chicago
|Photo courtesy of Nationaal Archief on Flickr Commons|