- Don't skip the first day of class. You'll find out more information about the class and most importantly get an idea of what the professor expects of you.
- Stay organized! Make your planner your best friend this semester and don't miss an assignment! Planners are available at the Columbia bookstore or online. (http://www.bkstr.com/Home/10001-10369-1?demoKey=d)
- Ask questions. You'll be glad you got everything cleared up before classes start to get more intense. Visit your professor during office hours. They'll be happy to help!
- Be optimistic! Embrace the fresh new start and look forward to it. You can become an even better student this semester!
- Visit the Library. It's a versatile place where you can print your homework, borrow your textbooks, get help with your research, and so much more!
(Thanks to Jenna Stolz for helping compile this list!)